To submit an inquiry to the department click on an office or section below or contact the phone number provided. Please provide as much information as possible in the inquiry form. We will provide prompt attention to your request.


For SONRIS Assistance, Please read the FAQ

Office of Conservation(225) 342-5540


Office of Coastal Management (225) 342-7591


Office of Mineral Resources(225) 342-4615


State Energy Office(225) 342-1399